History and facts
Formerly known as the Montreal Homeopathic Hospital, this institution once occupied a building on McGill Avenue before being housed in this building. In 1951, the hospital changed its name in honor of the new sovereign.
Sentenced to closure in 1995, the hospital reborn a year latter oversold with the Société de santé et bien-être de la Communauté Centre-Ouest.
Works cited, references and bibliography
[Books] Répertoire d'architecture traditionnelle: Les Édifices Publics
Imtl.org has no relation with owner of this building
Almost all our images can be purchased in hight resolution format - 5000 * 3500 pixels, Contact us
All pictures on this website are protected through copyright. Anyone who uses them on personal or commersial websites or other media, commits a violation of the law