The Clerics of Saint Viator arrived in Montreal in 1847 after an invitation from Bishop Ignace Bourget. Brothers and fathers of this religious organization were dedicated to education. They were also major landowners in the city of Outremont and in the Villeray district.
Person or institution related to this page
Clercs de Saint-Viateur
Imtl.org has no relation with owner of this building
Almost all our images can be purchased in hight resolution format - 5000 * 3500 pixels, Contact us
All pictures on this website are protected through copyright. Anyone who uses them on personal or commersial websites or other media, commits a violation of the law