This street was named in memory of Jeanne Le Ber, a family member who owned a large part of Montreal Island. Jeanne Le Ber played a very important role for the Congregation of Notre-Dame, among others thing, by giving the sisters much of the land on the island now called None Island.
1856 : Opening year of this street or name change
Former name of this street : aux Sœurs de la congrégation Notre-Dame.
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Nuns' island, Pointe Saint-Charles
CODEIMTL 4189 : Last update of this page 2009-10-09 | 7329 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see