This road crosses the South Central district. It goes from Boulevard Rene-Levesque to Sherbrooke Street on a north-south axis. This street was named in honor of Mr. Pierre Beaudry (1774-1848), first resident of this street. The street was reduced by the construction of the railway to the south and later by the construction of the Maison Radio-Canada.
1843 : Opening year of this street or name change
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Centre-Sud
CODEIMTL 4000 : Last update of this page 2009-11-02 | 8417 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see