This street was named after J. C. Champagne, an owner who lived on this street.
1905 : Opening year of this street or name change
Former name of this street : Rue Saint Rock, Robb Terrace
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Parc-Extension, Centre-Sud, Outremont
CODEIMTL 4032 : Last update of this page 2009-11-04 | 2998 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see