Street of 0.6 KM from Rene-Levesque to Sherbrooke Street. This road was named in honor of the first Anglican bishop of Montreal who had his house on the corner of this street and René-Lévesque(Dorchester at the time).
1887 : Opening year of this street or name change
Boroughs / districts where theses pictures where taken : Downtown
CODEIMTL 4008 : Last update of this page 2009-11-02 | 2926 hits on this page since 2010/12/31
Reference book: Les Rues de Montréal, répertoire Historique see